This miraculous cleanser for oily skin is infused with natural ingredients to clarify your complexion and gently exfoliate. Regular use promotes a smooth, even texture. This facial cleanser prevents breakouts, fine lines, and wrinkles. And it’s the perfect stepping-stone to starting an anti-aging regimen.
It’s always a good idea to start an anti-aging regimen even before your skin has begun to really show the signs of aging. So, do yourself a favor and use the Alpha Vitality Cleanser to get a headstart on skin care before wrinkles or lines even get the chance to appear.
Scroll down to see a description of how each active ingredient works and learn more about whether or not this is the best cleanser for your skin!
6 in stock
Active Ingredients + How They Revitalize Your Skin:
- Peppermint Oil contains a myriad of antioxidant-rich ingredients like Vitamins A and C, potassium, copper, and many more nourishing nutrients. It serves as a soothing anesthetic, antimicrobial, and antiviral balm to your skin. Its benefits are far-reaching: it controls acne, brightens skin, and clears away blemishes.
- Spearmint Oil fights bacteria, so it helps prevent acne breakouts. It is also rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C benefits your skin in so many ways! It increases collagen and elastin production, which helps slow the aging process and prevent wrinkles and lines.
- Lactic Acid also prevents wrinkles and lines, and it helps fight acne and blackheads. Do you want clean, unclogged pores? Lactic Acid will work wonders for you!
- Mandelic Acid, which is derived from bitter almonds, encourages clear skin and helps prevents breakouts, dark spots, and wrinkles.
Is Spalina’s AlphaVitality Cleanse right for my skin?
This exfoliating cleanser is right for all skin types, especially dull or congested, oily skin.
How to Use the Alpha Vitality Best Cleanser for Oily Skin:
Apply a small amount to damp skin and work into a light lather. Repeat as necessary. Rinse with cool water. Use in both the morning and in the evening. Integrates well with almost all skincare regimens.
Detailed Ingredients List:
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Oleﬁn Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Lactic Acid (L), Malic Acid (L), Tartaric Acid (L), Menthol (L), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol