Active Ingredients + How They Revitalize Your Skin:
- First of all, Retinal is a very active ingredient in this anti-aging serum! Retinal is a stable and gentle form of Vitamin A that address cell membrane health without irritating the skin. Over time, cells are exposed to environmental pollution and stress. Therefore, Retinal (retinaldehyde) is a crucial ingredient because helps combat pollution. In order to do so, the Retinal promotes more permeable cells. Because of this, this antioxidant serum’s amazing nutrition ﬂows into the cells. At the same time, it is encouraging cellular waste to escape. As a result, your cells become healthier and softer. Eventually, this leads to a smooth, even skin tone.
- Niacinamide is another active ingredient. Simply put, it is a form of Vitamin B3, an anti-inflammatory. It addresses many skin disorders, like acne. In order to address these disorders, the Vitamin B3 encourages cellular respiration and moisture retention. Additionally, it prevents skin hyperpigmentation. If you suffer from sun-damaged skin, then Niacinamide is a must. This is because it will repair your skin at a cellular level.
- Carnitine is responsible for healthy cellular turnover, which prevents oily skin and improves moisture levels.
- SymWhite™, which is a specially formulated form of phenylethyl resorcinol, brightens skin. Daily use of this antioxidant serum will encourage a more vibrant, youthful complexion. Additionally, SymWhite™ contains potent levels of tyrosinase inhibitors. These work by inhibiting excess melanin production, which is the root source of unwanted dark spots. (In order to learn more about melanin, check out “How to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation Fast.”)
Is Spalina’s Anti-Aging Serum right for my skin?
Although this anti-aging serum is excellent for all skin types, it is especially for certain types. For example, if you have one of the following skin conditions, then you will really benefit from using this serum:
- Dry and rough skin
- Lines, wrinkles, and blemishes
- Sun-damaged skin
- Congested skin
- Thin or sensitive skin
If you are still on the fence, then I suggest looking at our other serums, such as the Mineral C + DNA Serum and the MultiNutrient VitaFluid Serum. Or, you can save the Pin below to your skin care Pinterest board and read it when you have more time!
How to Use this Antioxidant Anti-Aging Serum:
After cleansing your face and nourishing it with a hydrating toner, apply the Antioxidant Line Diffusing Serum. Do this at nighttime, and make sure to cover your entire face. However, avoid the area near your eyes.
Following these two steps, continue with your professionally recommended regimen. In order to get the best skincare advice possible, consult a licensed esthetician.
At first, apply the serum every two days. Then, gradually build up to applying every night.
Detailed Ingredients List:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconolactone, Carnitine (L), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Lactate, Lecithin, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate