The Epidermal Repair Serum by Spalina, Inc. is quite possibly the best serum for glowing skin! This elite skincare product has something to offer for all skin types, since the cutting-edge formula includes trioxolane. Trioxolane improves your skin’s immunity, which literally reverses free radical damage. Whether you have pesky acne that just won’t go away, stubborn wrinkles, or struggle with hyperpigmentation, melasma, or rosacea, this Epidermal Repair Serum will provide visible transformation.
Active Ingredients + How They Revitalize Your Skin:
Trioxolane is an anti-microbial substance that strengthens your skin’s immune system by restoring its oxygen fighting power.
- Due to protein oxidation, the amino acids that form a healthy skin structure naturally wear down as you age. Trioxolane reverses this damage, repairing your skin from the inside out for a strong, healthy skin moisture barrier.
- This vital ingredient restores wounded skin from hyperpigmentation and rosacea. It also treats age spots and enlarged pores, as well as blemished skin.
- In addition to restoring aged or wounded skin, trioxolane strengthens your skin to prevent future fine lines, pimples, and other undesirable skin problems. You’ll also notice an overall improvement in skin texture and tone.
Is Spalina’s Epidermal Repair Serum right for my skin?
This epidermal repair serum is beneficial for all skin types! Specifically, it helps treat the following conditions:
- Pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, as well as oily skin
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and also Crow’s Feet
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma, and rosacea
- Inflamed, red skin
- Damaged skin moisture barrier
How to Use this Epidermal Repair Serum:
Apply 1-2 pumps on clean skin in the morning and evening. After that, apply existing serums in your regimen and moisturizer as needed.
Suggested Serums and Moisturizers:
The Spalina, Inc. professional skin care line contains a broad range of specialized clinical & holistic skin care products.
- If you want to rebuild collagen in your face, consider the Stem Cell Infusion Serum.
- In order to nourish acne-prone skin, try the Antioxidant Acne Serum.
- For puffy under eye wrinkles, check out the new Spalina Under Eye Wrinkle Cream.
- Looking for a complimentary serum to strengthen your skin’s barrier, treat hyperpigmenation, and fight acne? Check out the Spalina, Inc. retinaldehyde serum with antioxidants.
- If you want to get rid of dry skin fast, then opt for the Manuka Honey Face Cream for a deeply hydrating experience.
Detailed Ingredients List:
Water (Aqua), Ozonized Ethyl Oleate, Cyclodextrin, Carbomer, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide.
There are no reviews yet.