Have you been searching for the best under eye wrinkle remover? If so, then consider the Eye Repair Cream by Spalina, Inc. This effective under eye wrinkle remover treats dark under eye circles, reduces puffiness, and gently firms the sensitive skin surrounding the eye.
Active Ingredients + How They Revitalize Your Skin:
This unique eye repair cream features a fusion of both clinically-proven ingredients and holistic skin care secrets.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L) is the sodium salt version of hyaluronic acid. It promotes natural exfoliation of the skin and increases cellular turnover for firmer, tighter skin.
- Borage Officinalis Seed Oil contains Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA). GLA calms inflamed skin, especially psoriasis and eczema.
- Fi-Flow® BTX is a mixture of perflurocarbon complexes. These naturally trigger the skin’s metabolism, which helps fade wrinkles faster. They also prevent the type of wrinkles that occur due to Repetitive Facial Movement.
- Cassia Seeds help smooth dry skin, and they also diminish under-eye lines.
- ChroNOline Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 is a biomimetic peptide derived from growth factors. It strengthens the structure of your skin in order to tighten, firm, and lift. It also helps increase collagen and elastin – two proteins necessary for reducing the signs of aging!
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 is a type of neuropeptide. Because it improves the signals between cells within your skin, it helps the muscles and fibers of your skin to relax. If you suffer from “expression-related wrinkles,” then this ingredient will be particularly helpful for you.
- Leuphasyl (Pentapeptide-19) helps fight dynamic wrinkles. (Dynamic wrinkles result from contractions of the muscles just below the skin.)
In order to learn more, check out Flawlessly Erase Wrinkles with the Best Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment of 2020.
Is the Spalina Under Eye Wrinkle Remover Cream Right for My Skin?
This under eye repair cream is appropriate for all skin types. However, you’ll see the most dramatic results if you suffer from dark circles under the eyes, puffiness, or wrinkles on the delicate skin around your eyes.
How to Use this Under Eye Wrinkle Remover
Gently pat a small amount of Eye Repair Cream around the eye area once or twice daily. (Tip: A little of Eye Repair Cream goes a long way, due to the light, mousse-like texture.)
Some additional anti-wrinkle products you might be interested in include the Stem Cell Infusion Serum and the Freeze Dried Collagen Face Mask. You might also want to check out Micro Needling Facials to see how they can help you!
Detailed Ingredients List
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Perfluorohexane, Perfluorodecalin, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,
Pentapeptide-18, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis