This Mineral Tinted SPF 40 Sunscreen provides coverage and protection all-in-one. The special blend of ingredients work together to protect and hydrate your skin. And the high SPF provides exceptional broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays!
Active Ingredients + How They Protect & Nourish Your Skin:
- Zinc Oxide is one of the safest forms of mineral SPF protection available. Unlike chemical sunscreens, zinc oxide-based protection remains on the surface of your skin. From there, it deflects rays that threaten the integrity of your skin.
- Vitamin C helps your body produce more collagen and elastin. This leads to tighter pores, and a firmer, younger-looking complexion. Another benefit of this healing antioxidant is that it helps stop wrinkles and fine lines before they have a chance to occur.
- Vitamin E also stops wrinkles and fine lines from forming. It hydrates, deeply conditioning dry or dehydrated skin types.
- Antioxidants are found in both Vitamin C and Vitamin E. According to researchers from the University of Illinois, sunscreens containing antioxidants are more effective than sunscreens without antioxidants.
- Ceramides are lipids, and most of your skin’s barrier is constructed from these lipids. They safeguard your skin from free radical damage. And, since they support a healthy skin protective barrier, they help maintain a healthy moisture level. The skin quickly becomes dry and itchy without adequate ceramides and can even lead to a damaged skin barrier.
In order to learn more, check out Two Healthy Sunscreens That Could Change Your Complexion Forever.
How to Use the Mineral Tinted SPF 40 Sunscreen
After cleansing and preparing skin with Spalina serums and moisturizing creams, apply to face, neck and décolletage. Blend gently.
Detailed Ingredients List
16% zinc oxide, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Ceramide 3, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer
There are no reviews yet.